Collaboration and partnership are the foundation for PKW to be a strong economic force in the region.
We are committed to working in partnership with like-minded organisations and individuals to deliver greater value to our shareholders and stakeholders.
Alongside our business and economic relationships, we are exploring new and innovative partnerships with organisations and individuals. Through these we want to demonstrate and deliver powerful social, cultural, educational and environmental impacts and benefits for our shareholders and stakeholder communities.
Current Partnerships and Key Relationships
Our relationships include the following companies and organisations;
- Nga Iwi o Taranaki from whom the vast majority of our shareholders descend.
- Fonterra as the processor of the quality milk PKW's farms produce.
- Ravensdown as a key supplier of soil nutrients underpinning our dairy business.
- Dairy NZ for the expertise and knowledge it provides in improving our dairy business.
- Agriculture Industry Training Organisation.
- Massey University.
- Lincoln University.
- Miraka Co.